Welcome to the Bouncing Bees Daycare
Your child is growing up fast and ready for a little more independence, our pre school club will be a perfect introduction.
Our approach to learning and teaching is through child centered play and education. We have a fully equipped nursery.
With a wide range of activities including arts and crafts, imaginative play and physical activities, our staff will engage with your child.
With a wide range of toys and activities to keep your child stimulated in an outdoor environment, Bouncing Bees provides a safe playground for your child’s imagination to explore.
Why Bouncing Bees
Welcome to the official Bouncing Bees Childcare Website. Bouncing Bees is a day care provision in Cheshunt for ages 3 Months – 11 Years. Our opening hours are from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm.
We boast a well thought out nursery and pre-school for children under the age of 5, as well as an enjoyable Breakfast and After-School Club, whilst also providing school pick ups and drop off services.
Our Rooms & Classes
We have a brightly decorated and well resourced Nursery to allow children to be given time and opportunity to develop with plenty of access to the outdoors.
Here at Bouncing Bees your child’s happiness and well being is at the heart of everything we do, please come and check for yourself 🙂
CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE
- If children live with criticism; they learn to condemn.
- If children live with hostility; they learn to fight.
- If children live with ridicule; they learn to be shy.
- If children live with shame; they learn to feel guilty.
- If children live with tolerance; they learn to be patient.
- If children live with encouragement; they learn confidence.
- If children live with praise; they learn to appreciate.
- If children live with fairness; they learn justice.
- If children live with security; they learn to have faith.
- If children live with approval; they learn to like themselves.
- If children live with acceptance and friendship; they learn to find love in the world.
Your children’s education and wellfare are our main priorities